Monday 20 January 2014

Liebster Award Nomination

Hey Guys Tansy Pansy has nominated this blog for the Liebster Award! 
(Thank you so much darling!) 

liebster award, fashion blogger, jewellery blogger, blogger, elisha francis london

The Liebster Award is a badge that helps you discover new blogs while also spreading the word on your own blog. It's a chance for bloggers who have less than 200 followers to get a more publicity.

The Rules Are:
- Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Create a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.

Tansy Pansy's Questions:

1. What is your favourite fashion season? Autumn/Winter? Spring/Summer?
Summer.

2. How long does it take you to do your make up on a day-to-day basis?
It usually takes me 15 minutes to do my make-up but I like to give myself an hour for special events

3. Top skin care product?

I just discovered Elemis Tri-enzyme resurfacing facial wash, it's gorgeous and leaves my skin, refreshed and revitalized.

4. Is there a novel/film/song that's changed your life or made you think differently?
I have recently watched 12 Years a Slave and  it definitely changed my life and made me think so differently.  It is so hard to imagine how life was like back then. It has motivated me to live each moment and love every second. 

5. What's your favourite highstreet shop?
My favourite shop would be Zara, they always have affordable fashion that is good quality.

6. What item of clothing do you find yourself wearing the most?
It's not really clothing but I would have to say my Black Sky High Dunks (Sneakers) I love high heels but its comfort everytime on a day-to-day basis. My Sky High's give me the best of both worlds, high heel sneakers :D

7. If you had enough money to spend a day doing anything you wanted, what would you most want to do?
I would re-create the Great Gatsby Party!

8. How do you beat the January blues?
I make jewellery, not for a collection but just one-off pieces just for fun, that I can get really creative with and get lost in the my own little world. Puts a smile on my face everytime!

9. What's the best holiday you've ever had?
My best holiday was also my wedding. I got married in Barbados and about 100 of our friends and family came over from London. We spent 3 weeks with our nearest and dearest on a paradise island.

10. What have most enjoyed about blogging so far?
I love the blogging community, there are so many talented, funny and stylish bloggers out there.
As a jewellery designer I get to work with a lot of bloggers and it is so rewarding getting a great feature on another blog.

And finally, as Valentines is fast approaching…

11. Do you have any top tips for being single on Valentines Day?!
Love yourself first and the rest will follow...


My Nominations (in no particular order)

5. Bambi The Style Hunter
6. Fresh Laces
7. Love and WARdrobe
8. Fangirls & Foundations
9. Miss Trend She
10. Glamour Glitter Gloss
11.  Frumpy to Funky


My Questions:

1. What is your favourite famous quote?
2. Who is your style icon?
3. Best beauty tip.
4. What has been your favourite birthday present?
5. What was your last jewellery buy?
6. Do you have any style predictions for 2014.
7. Who would you most like to meet. Dead or alive?
8. Who is your favourite blogger?
9. What does your typical blogging day consist of?
10. Who is your favourite fashion designer
11. Can you follow my blog :)

Thanks again to Emma from Tansy Pansy for nominating me, I had a great time writing this blog!

Good luck to all the nominees...




3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination! I'll make sure to complete this later today. Stay fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is the link to my post: http://misstrendshe.blogspot.com/2014/01/liebster-award-nomination.html

      Delete
    2. Hey Julia
      That's no problem!
      Love your blog :)

      Elisha x

      Delete