Friday 3 January 2014

Breakfast at Tiffany's Opening Scene - HQ



I love watching Audrey Hepburn, in Breakfast at Tiffany's, so I thought I'd share a snippet with you so you can see some of the glamour, mischief and fun.

When creating the Contrast collection I spent hours researching films, photos and accessories from the 1950s and 1960s. I especially loved looking at icons such as Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe, the costumes they wore in their films were a great source of inspiration for my jewellery designs.  The whole collection is made up of black gemstones and crystals and pearls.  They work so well together because it is a timeless coupling of ivory and black, it's like day and night.  The epitome of elegance and timeless beauty.

Thank you to everyone who has entered our #AUDREYCOMP on Twitter especially those who made such lovely comments!

Comment via Twitter:

15h
Gorgeous & classy, just like Audrey herself!

They're Stunning

Beautiful earrings

Lovely prize for the competition Happy New Year


If you would like to enter see blog below for full details.

Have a great day!

Elisha x






No comments:

Post a Comment