Wednesday 18 December 2013

Let Me Accessorize You: Black & Gold

One of my favourite things about Christmas is getting dressed up for those special occassions, whether it be that office party, girly drinks or family dinner.  So this week I am going to be showing you how I would accessorize some of my favourite party dresses this season.

Christmas outfit, style post, Elisha Francis, blog post, fashion blog, jewellery blog
Let Me Accessorize You: Black & Gold

I love this black sequin dress from Society of Chic, the deep neckline is Super Sexy and allows for a dramatic necklace like the one I've chosen called Nightfall from our Waterfall Collection. 

http://www.elishafrancis.com/ourshop/prod_2819473-AZIZA-ONYX-TASSLE-EARRINGS.html
AZIZA EARRINGS: PRECIOUS COLLECTION


Statement necklace, black necklace, Elisha Francis Jewellery, Elisha Francis London,
NIGHTFALL NECKLACE: WATERFALL COLLECTION

Black bracelet, gold bracelet, onyx bracelet, Elisha Francis London, Elisha Francis, Women's Jewelry
PHOENIX BRACELET: PRECIOUS COLLECTION

Gold ring, handmade ring, Elisha Francis London, Elisha Francis Jewellery, Women's Jewellery
GENIE RING: SALE

If you have a Party Dress that you want me to accessorize leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment