Thursday 12 April 2012

Behind the scenes at my Fairytale Photo Shoot

Models pose in the NEW Princess necklaces 
I have finally managed to squeeze in a photo shoot with my favourite photographer Simon Richardson.  This time I wanted to create some beautiful images that would showcase my new collections created for my website.
Nicquel is getting her make-up done by the lovely Riffat
The lovely Riffat was the make-up artist on the shoot and she made the models look absolutely GORGEOUS!

I had two stunning models Nicquel and Faith, both of which worked amazingly together!
Moodboard for shoot
As always I created a moodboard for the shoot to help everything run smoothly and let the team see my vision for the day.
As you know I love, love, love a hint of vintage elegance, so I wanted to try out these  head wraps to help set the mood for the jewellery shoot.  Faith was great in creating the folded effect in the silk scarf and worked the look.

I can't wait to show you the final images but until then check out the NEW Fairytale and Princess collections by here.

     


No comments:

Post a Comment