Wednesday 14 September 2011

Events and Fairs

The last couple of months I have been booked up at fairs, markets and events trying to raise the ELISHA FRANCIS JEWELLERY brand.
It has been tough, lots of early morning starts to set up my mobile boutique.
GREENWICH MARKET 


But I have to say it's been great, I can see first hand which pieces are the best sellers and get direct feedback from customers.  The Made With Bracelets are a definite favourite and I have introduced  a range using Swarovski pearls which sold out at the Thames Festival which was GREAT!  My Audrey bracelets have also been popular and I have introduced the Audrey Gift Set which make lovely presents.



Now I only have a few weeks left before I go back to university to start my second year of my Jewellery Design BA.  I am looking forward to it but I will be sad to have to slow down on my jewellery business so the next few weeks I will be working flat out to try and do as much filming for my blogs, making pieces to stock up the boutiques and have enough stock for the Christmas season.  

Check out my upcoming events:

No comments:

Post a Comment