Thursday 24 September 2009

LONDON FASHION WEEK 09/09

I had such a wonderful time during LFW on Thursday the 17th of September Brenda Ford hair stylist from Adee Phelan Salon wore pieces from my CONTRAST collection to the Marc Jacob Fashion Show which was held at the Dorchester hotel on Park Lane - what a Fabulous way to kick off the week!

On Friday the 18th of September I was one of the proud sponsors of the wonderful designer Georgette Williams of House of Georgie.
Her collection included a mix of 1950s and 1940s inspired pieces in hues of cream, yellows, greys and browns. Jasmia from Britain Next Top Model was the headliner of the evening and strutted her stuff online the catwalk at the Strand Palace Hotel.
Jewellery pieces from my CONTRAST collection accessorized many of the models for the event and I must say that they look absolutely gorgeous!


On Saturday the 19th of September I went down to the Museum of London to watch the Fashion Diversity catwalk show, which was very exciting and inspiring. My favourite designer at the event was Gisella who opened the event with their Haute Couture collection.

Monday the 21st of September I went down to the UNTOLD fashion show which was held at the Kensington Rooms Hotel on Cromwell Road, I was invited down there by Ola Shobawale to have a stand in the boutique selection, were guests and buyers could come a look at the new designers and their collections. I met some very lovely and talented people and was so happy to be involved in such a positive and creative event.

No comments:

Post a Comment